The Statewide and Regional Networks (SRN) program is rooted in the California Arts Council’s (CAC) vision to nurture collaborative service organizations and networks that advance the arts and artists in the state. An arts service organization provides specialized, practical services to working artists, constituent organizations and cultural communities.
Statewide and Regional Networks
- Culturally specific, multicultural, discipline-based and multi-discipline statewide and regional arts networks and arts service organizations are eligible to apply.
- Applicant organization must have at least a two-year track record of developing its field and providing services to its constituent base.
- Applicant must be a nonprofit organization, unit of government, or use a fiscal sponsor with approval of Program Specialist.
- Grantees of the State-Local Partnership Program (SLP) may not apply for SRN support, unless the SLP is acting as a fiscal agent for a distinct network that is not supported by the CAC through the SLP program.
The SRN program provides general operating support to strengthen an organization’s capacity and delivery of services to its constituents through communications, professional development opportunities, networking and arts advocacy.
- SRN Guidelines REVISED 11/8/16
- SRN Reference Application
- SRN Application Ranking Guide
- Online Application instructions
- Apply Online
- Grant Writing Tips
All applicants to this program are required to complete a DataArts Cultural Data Profile (CDP) profile and submit a Funder Report along with their application. Access or create your account, and complete this part of your application at DataArts.
- Guidelines & Application Available:
November 1, 2016
- Application Deadline - Extended:
February 3, 2017, 5:00 PM
- Panel Dates:
March 2 - 3, 2017
- Grant Activity Period:
June 1, 2017 – May 31, 2018