The Statewide and Regional Networks (SRN) program is rooted in the California Arts Council’s (CAC) commitment to supporting arts service organizations reflective of California’s diverse populations. SRN provides general operating grants for arts service organizations’ networks with regional or statewide reach.
Statewide and Regional Networks
• Arts service organizations serving as networks to provide specialized, practical services for artists, arts organizations, and cultural communities.
• Culturally specific and arts discipline-based networks are eligible to apply.
• The applicant must be a California-based nonprofit arts organization, local arts agency, or unit of government with a history of arts programming for a minimum of two years prior to the time of application.
• The organization’s activities must take place in California.
• Applicant organization must have at least a two-year track record of developing its field and providing services to its constituent base. Constituents can be members, service recipients or others with direct experiences with the applicant organization. Organizational membership, services or activities must be open and accessible to all members of constituency.
Grantees of the State-Local Partnership Program (SLP) may not apply for SRN support, unless otherwise acting as a fiscal sponsor for a distinct network that is not supported by the CAC through the SLP program.
For a complete list of terms and program definitions, please read the full Guidelines in the link below.
Develop organizational capacity for networks that strengthens the collective group through communications, professional development opportunities, networking and arts advocacy.
Support networks to discover and work with one another across geographic locations, enabling new partnerships and ideological convergences.
Guidelines & Application Available:
December 12, 2017
February 7, 2018, 5:00 PM
Panel Review Dates:
March 7 - 9, 2018
Grant Activity Period:
June 1, 2018 – May 31, 2019